- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FPSE3200A Pump, Heavy-Duty, Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump - 4/10 HP, 5250GPH Max
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Flotec FPSE3200A Heavy-Duty, Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump - 4/10 HP, 5250GPH Max
The Flotec FPSE3200A is a super heavy-duty, 4/10 HP and 5250GPH sewage and water waste pump well-suited for your basement, effluent gravity sewers, laundry or mud rooms, or any other location where waste water applications are needed. It’s rugged and long-lasting corrosion-resistant construction of thermoplastic makes it the toughest and strongest sewer pump choice.
Featuring a tethered switch type, a 2 inch discharge pipe, and 8.5 Amps on the amp draw, the Flotec FPSE3200A is a powerhouse pump. It has been tested and certified to SSPMA standards and is a CSA and CUS agency listed sewer pump. With a capacity of 5250 gallons per hour, you can be worry-free with the performance of this pump.
- Maximum Pumping Capacity up to 5250 Gallons/Hour (4/10 HP)
- Ideal for Basement Installations, Pumping Below Grade Toilets, Laundry Facilities, Underground Parking, Grain Storage and Construction Sites
- Capable of Handling 2" Solids
- Tested and Certified to SSPMA Standards
- High Efficiency Motor with Overload Protection
- 2" Discharge Meets Standard Code Approvals
- 8' Power Cord
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Construction
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 5250 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2550 GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Switch On Level: 12-1/2"
- Switch Off Level: 5-1/2"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2"
- Minimum Pipe Size: 2" For Sewage Applications / 1-1/2" For Effluent Applications
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 2"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amp Draw: 8.5 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amps
- Agency Listing: CSA and CUS
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.