Westside Wholesale offers a wide range of Flotec pumps to satisfy any need. There are sump, sewage, jet, sprinkler, pool and other pumps in our inventory.
Our inventory contains many different types of Flotec pumps. These include:
- Flotec Sink Pump Systems is a perfect choice for home gray water handling applications. It is an economical appliance which is easy to install and maintain. They are to be used for washing machines, air conditioning and dehumidifier drainage.
- Flotec Professional Series includes models that will surprise even the experiences experts. Its elegant design, superior performance and proven technology confirm the high status of Flotec as a leader of the industry. The warranty is 5 years which is a confirmation of high quality of products.
- A lot of Flotec sump pumps can satisfy even the most sophisticated taste. One of the most interesting to pay attention is a Battery Back Up system. It is a solution to cope with flooded basements. It is an extremely useful appliance as it prevents water damage, works for a long time and can be connected to the existing sump pumps.
- Sewage pumps are good for basements, toilets, laundries and grain storages. The efficiency is as high as 5000 gallons per hour (Submersible Cast Iron 1/2 HP Sewage Pump model).
- Effluent pumps are a professional series which are perfect for septic tank systems. They are good for laundries or dishwashers as well.
- A wide array of jet pumps is great for homes and cabins. It can get water from 70’ depth to deliver water. The superior performance and high efficiency make it once of the best solution on the market.
There many other Flotec models with a wide array of technical features. Be sure to look around to find the ideal model for your needs.
Flotec Pump, Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 1 1/2 HP
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Flotec Pump, 3 Wire 4" Submersible - 1-1/2 HP, 10GPM
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
How to Select
How To Shop For Pumps
Pumps are an integral part of many plumbing systems but this can a daunting area to fully understand. Selecting the best pump for the task must be done with the appropriate factors in mind. Different types exist to ensure the plumbing system runs smoothly and others are available should floods occur and excess water becomes a problem. Low pressure or insufficient water supply is another area where these useful appliances can be of use.
Westside Wholesale have huge array of pumps in stock. Browse the online catalogues to see and choose a pump to meet your needs.
Below are some factors that should be considered before selecting a pump. If the terminology is confusing consult your local plumber or our experts here at Westside Wholesale.
- Type. Broadly speaking a pump will fall into one of two categories depending on its position in relation to the water. A pump will either be submersible or non-submersible. As the name implies submersible pumps lie below the water line, submerged in the liquid they will pump. A submersible pump is therefore most useful in buildings where water may accumulate in undesirable areas, such as the basement.
- Size. A range of sizes in available from small (for domestic use) to large (more suitable for industrial use). It is common for homes with a basement that is susceptible to flooding to install a device to prevent damage to their property. Damage can take the form of high humidity that leads to mold, mildew or an unsavory odor. A sump pump is often found in domiciles to alleviate this type of problem.
- Safety features. The dangerous combination and reaction between water and electricity adequate safety features are a must. In addition the equipment may be set to operate automatically and without human supervision therefore power breakers are an important consideration. Power breakers can prevent electrocution and reduce the risk of burn out in an overloaded pump.
Learning about pump factors before purchasing is a good way to better understand the product that can best meet your needs. Low pressure and inappropriate sized pumps need not be a problem.
Shopping with Westside Wholesale is a straightforward matter and you can be confident that you will receive an outstanding deal when choosing a pump to suit your needs. All pumps come from manufacturers who have built a great reputation in the industry—manufacturers like Flotec® and Grundfos have provided thousands of customers with reliable pumps year on year.