- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluidmaster 400A Toilet Tune-Up Anti-Siphon Fill Valve, Bottom Inlet
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Anti-Siphon Fill Valve replaces old-fashioned ballcocks.
- Anti-Siphon Operation, Code Approved. Will not Contaminate Fresh Water Supply.
- Easy to Install
- Bottom Inlet
- Height Adjusts 9"-14" to Fit Most Tanks
- Refills Quickly, Quietly
- Signals Waste Water
- Corrosion-Resistant Material
- Adjustable Height: 9" - 14"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I just installed a fluidmaster 400. The water leaks 2 inches about every 20 minutes and readjusts itself to the correct water line which is annoying during the night. What did I do wrong, and how can I fix it? Thank youby raymond B. on 06-07-2012
We recommend contacing a plumbing professional to assist in your dilemma. In some cases, it may be a error in installation, or there may be other problems in your system that may be causing this.
For online support from Fluidmaster, click here
Fluidmaster Technical Support
M-F 7:30 am-4:30 pm, PSTon 06-08-2012Please login or register before adding a question.