- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 373 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC
Earn 28 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About Fluke 373 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC
The Fluke 373 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC allows you to be ready for just about anything when working on electrical applications. The Fluke Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC provides improved performance that is perfect for a wide range of current measuring situations. The Fluke 373 can read up to 600 A AC and 600 V in both AC and DC modes true-rms voltage and current measurements. Safety Conformance EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 600V CAT III, 300V CAT IV.
Included accessories: Coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, and two AA Alkaline batteries
- 600 A ac current measurement with fixed jaw
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- State of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Soft carrying case
- Diameter of measurable conductor: 01.26” or 32 mm max
- Operating temperature: -14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30 ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 3000 m
- Size: 232 x 85 x 45 mm, (9.133 x 3.346 x 1.771 in.)
- Weight: 370g, (13 oz.)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01% ºC (<18ºC or > 28ºC)
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Electronics
One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cable and Clamp Assembly
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.