- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 374 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC/DC
About Fluke 374 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC/DC
The Fluke 374 Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC/DC allows you to be ready for just about anything when working on electrical applications. The Fluke Clamp-On Meter, True-rms AC provides improved performance that is perfect for a wide range of current measuring situations. The Fluke 374 can read up to 600 A AC and 600 V in both AC and DC modes true-rms voltage and current measurements and is compatible with the IFlex flexible current probe (Sold separately). Safety Conformance EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV.
Included accessories: Coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, and two AA Alkaline batteries
- iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Propietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Soft carrying case
- Diameter of measurable conductor: 01.3” or 34 mm max
- Operating temperature: -14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30 ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 3000 m
- Size: 246 x 83 x 43 mm, (9.685 x 3.267 x 1.692 in.)
- Weight: 388g, (14 oz.)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01% ºC(<18ºC or > 28ºC)
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Electronics
One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cable and Clamp Assembly
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.