- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 376 True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
About The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex allows you to be ready for just about anything when working on electrical applications. The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter provides improved performance that is perfect for a wide range of current measuring situations. The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter can read up to 1000 A and 1000 V in both AC and DC modes, and offers true-rms voltage and current measurements. The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter also includes the new iFlex flexible current probe that is designed to expand the measurement range to 2500 A AC while also offering increased display flexibility, improved wire access and the ability to measure around awkward sized conductors. The Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter is a direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Soft carrying case
- Diameter of measurable conductor: 01.3
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Electronics
One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cable and Clamp Assembly
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.