- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 771 Milliamp Process Digital Clamp On Meter - Non-Contact mA Loop
Fluke 771 Milliamp Process Clamp On Meter with Non-Contact mA Loop can measure mA signals without breaking the loop. The popular Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter saves time by making fast, accurate measurements on 4-20 mA signal loops without breaking the circuit. If you are spending time taking mA measurements by removing a wire and breaking the loop, calling the control room to isolate a loop, testing analog input/output on a console, troubleshooting devices with mA inputs and outputs, repairing intermittent or erratic 4-20 mA loops, going back to the shop to get extra tools then you need to take a good look at the Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter. It’s designed to save you time, and money, by eliminating time wasting activities. Now you can troubleshoot and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking the loop or bringing down the system.Fluke Meter includes: Soft Carrying Case, User Manual.
- Clamp On Meter includes: Soft Carrying Case, Users Manual
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
- Model Number: 771
- Item Number: 2646347 Diameter of measurable conductor 0.177 in or 4.5 mm max Operating temperature: -10 to 50 °C Storage Temperature: -25 to 60°C Operating Humidity: < 90% @ <30 °C, < 75% @ 30 to 55°C Operating Altitude: 0 to 2000 m IP Rating: IP 40 Size: 59 x 38 x 212 mm, (2.32 x 1.5 x 8.35 in.) Weight: 260G, (9.1 oz.) Vibration: Random 2 g, 5 to 500 Hz Shock: 1 meter drop test (except the jaw) EMI/RFI: Meets EN61326-1Note: For current measurement w/ JAW, add 1mA to specification for EMC field strengths of 1V/m up to 3V/m Temperature Coefficient: 0.01% °C (<18 or > 28) Power, battery life: (2) AA 1.5 V Alkaline, IEC LR6, 40 hours typical Warranty: Three years for electronics, One year for cable and clamp assembly mA measurement (Measured by clamp) Resolution and Range: 0 to 20.99 mA Accuracy: 0.2% +2 counts Resolution and Range: 21.0 mA to 100.0 mA Accuracy: 1% + 5 counts
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.