- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Focus Industries DL-30-NLBLT 120V 50W Aluminum Bullet Directional Light - Black Texture
About the Focus Lighting DL-30-NL-BLT, 120V 50W Aluminum Bullet Directional Light - Black Texture
Highlight the best areas of your yard with high end landscape fixtures for less! No need to replace your landscape lights every few years, with Focus Lighting fixtures, you can setup your accented lighting once, and expect it to last! Constructed from an Aluminum casing, the Focus DL-30-NL-BLT will provide directional lighting great for accenting trees, bushes, flower gardens, waterscapes, and so much more. Finished in a Black Textured finish, the Focus Lighting DL-30-NL-BLT will compliment your surrounding foliage and blend nicely with rockscape. Enjoy Focus Lighting fixtures for less at Westside Wholesale.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet
- Cast aluminum Bullet
- Adjustable cast aluminum swivel
- High impact clear flat tempered glass lens
- Silicone high-temperature red O-ring
- High temperature ceramic medium base with 150 C silicone lead wires, brass nickel plated contact
- Standard 120 volt; black, white and ground, 9" lead wires
- Mounting not supplied, FA-26 Pedestal recommended
- Dimensions: Diameter-4 1/2", Head-7 1/4"
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 120V
- Lamp: PAR30 lamps (Lamp Not Included)
- Finish: Black Texture
- Model: DL-30-NL-BLT
- Limited Life Time Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Hi I am interested in the DL-30-NL series light....120V 50W Aluminium Bullet Directional Light - black ..QUESTION - I want to mount this to a 30ft high tree about 8 ft up the trunk to lightup the leaves and branches at night etc...what mounting do I need? Also - can I repalce the PAR30 lamp with an energy efficient LED lamp with lower wattage? If so, which one? Thanksby Stephen O. on 07-26-2012
The Focus FA-22-TREE is a tree mount for this fixture. At this moment, we do not currently offer this item.
Yes, you can use 120v PAR30 LED lamps in this fixture as long as they are suitable for damp locations.
Toshiba PAR30 bulbs will work for this application, click here to viewon 07-27-2012Please login or register before adding a question.