Focus Lighting SL-11 12V 25W Die-Cast Brass Underwater Light with High-Impact Clear Acrylic Lens
Ask a Question
About this Product
Focus Lighting SL-11 is great for underwater lighting to create the right effect in spot areas that you want to focus on. The unit features a die-cast brass construction with a high impact clear acrylic lens for long lasting durability. The Focus Lighting SL-11 is flush mounted on bottom surface.
Focus Lighting has been around since 1987, snatching up awards for their architectural design firm in New York City. From bars and nightclubs to museums and storefronts, Focus Lighting has offered impeccable solutions for their lighting fixtures. Their basic philosophy revolves around the idea that our perception of light within an environment is paramount to our human experience. This foundational motto has been the key to Focus Lighting's success.
Features:• Die-cast brass construction
• Black O-ring in base of casting with spun brass retaining ring
• High impact clear acrylic lens
• 2-screw terminal or slip-on 1/4" male disconnect socket
• Brass nickel-plated liquid tight straight bushing cord connector
• 15 feet 18/2 SJT-WA cord (available up to 100 feet)
• FA-05 Quick Connector (not supplied) from main 12/2, 10/2 or 8/2 cable (12 volt only)
• Flush mounting on bottom surface
Specifications:• Dimensions: Diameter-5 3/4", Body-3 1/2"
• Wattage: 25W (50W Max.)
• Voltage: 12V
• Lamp: PAR36 VWFL; 2000 hours average rating
• Finish: Unfinished Brass
• Model: SL-11
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: