- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
GE 15071 Timer, 15A Indoor In-Wall 7-Day Smart Digital Light Timer - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Light TimersView all items in this category
- The GE 15 Amp In-Wall 7-Day Digital Timer - White (15071) allows you to automate indoor or outdoor lights using easy preset options or custom settings for each day of the week. This CFL ready GE 15 amp In-Wall Smart Digital Timer automates lights, fans, heaters, pumps and other indoor electrical devices. It automatically adjusts for daylight savings time and features a random vacation setting for extra security while you are away. The timer comes with easy preset options but is also programmable.
To view programming guide and installation instructions on this device, click on the additional image above and hover over the image to zoom.
- Automates devices such as lighting, fans, heaters or pumps
- UL listed
- Replaces standard, indoor wall switches
- CFL ready
- Comes with preset options but is programmable for custom settings
- Manual override switch
- Random vacation setting for extra security
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Model: 15071
- Amperage (amps): 15 A
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.85 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 6.87 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 4.83 in
- Color: White
- Electrical Product Type: Timer
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Item Package Type: Plastic Container
- Item Weight: .4 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 1 year
- Programmable: Yes
- Style: Digital
- Timer Type: In-Wall
- UL Listed: 1-UL Listed
- Voltage (volts): 120 V
- Wall Plate Included: Yes
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
does this timer have to have ground hooked up to it to work right? if so what other ones do u have that dont need a ground I have no grounds in my switch boxesby Howard B. on 06-27-2013
It is suggested that all electrical items have a ground wire.While a ground wire may may not been needed for proper function of many items , it is a safety that should not be bypassed.on 08-05-2013
? ease of programing and set up ge 15071by donald e R. on 07-08-2012
An image of the Programming / Installation Guide has been added under additional images (see above)
To view the guide, simply hover you mouse over the image to zoom. Once zoomed, you can move your mouse to view different area of the Installation Guide. For additional questions on this item, feel free to contact us at 1-877-998-9378.on 07-09-2012
I asked the question a few moments ago, but I think I was at the wrong site. I bought the GE 15071 from Home Depot about a month ago. Works great. The digital screen has never worked. The instructions read to check for a loose bulb or change the bulb. My question...How do I get to that bulb? there are 2 places to squeeze in at the top left and right. When I do, the top seems to want to come off, but the bottom is tightly secured in place. How do I get to the bulb. I noticed a 2 very tiny phillips screws at the top and bottom. I was afraid that removing them might damage the timer, as it might be protecting a "board/chip". Any advice? thank you Garyby gary S. from Miami Beach, Fl on 06-17-2012
We recommend returning this item to Home Depot as a defective item.
For additional questions regarding replacing, fixing, or taking apart this item, contact GE direct for details:
GE Customer Support
1-203-373-2211on 06-18-2012Please login or register before adding a question.