- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
GE 15107 Timer, 15A 6-Outlet Yard-Stake 24-Hour Outdoor Mechanical Light Timer - Green
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The GE 15 Amp 6-Outlet Yard-Stake 24-Hour Mechanical Timer - Green (15107) automates outdoor lighting such as holiday or decorative lights. The yard stake can be wall-mounted or staked into the ground. 4 of the 6 outlets are on the timer, and all outlets are grounded for use with 3-wire plugs. This stake is designed with a durable rain cover and is UL listed for safety.
- Automates multiple outdoor lights
- UL listed
- Grounded for use with 3-wire plugs
- Can be wall-mounted or staked into the ground
- 6 total outlets, 4 of which are on the timer
- Durable rain cover for outdoor use
- Model: 15107
- Amperage (amps): 15 A
- Assembled Depth (in.): 4.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 9 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 7 in
- Color: Green
- Electrical Product Type: Timer
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Item Package Type: Cardboard Container
- Item Weight: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Programmable: Yes
- Style: Dial
- Timer Type: Plug-In
- UL Listed: 1-UL Listed
- Voltage (volts): 125V
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How long is the cord from the timer/outlet to the plug?by Gary H. from Sarasota, Florida on 05-05-2015
This has a 6 foot cord.on 05-07-2015
Where is the on/off switch located on the 6-outlet yard stake timer?by Harry K. on 12-01-2014
There is no on/off switch. It works like an outlet splitter. If it is plugged in, it has power. If the gray key on the timer is pressed, there will be power going to the outlets when the arrow points to them.on 12-08-2014
HOW DO YOU SET THE TIMER?I AM HAVING A HARD TIME.THANK YOUby ALAN K. on 10-21-2012
To set the timer, you will slide-up the grey plastic trippers set along the timer dial. Once you have slid the appropriate trippers up for each interval of on / off time you desire, turn the timer dial to the current time of day. Through the day, the timer dial will rotate, and the trippers will automatically control pn/off settings based on the trippers.on 10-22-2012Please login or register before adding a question.