- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
GE 15143 (7006) Timer, 8-Hour Outdoor Countdown Light Timer w/Remote - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Light TimersView all items in this category
The GE (15143) Indoor/Outdoor 2-Device Timer is an easy-to-use photoelectric device to automatically turn landscape and seasonal lighting on and off. This timer offers on at dusk/off at dawn function and can be programmed to shut off in 2 hour increments. The included remote control manually turns the timer on or off from a distance up to 80 ft. away.
- Controls 2 lights or other devices for security, landscape, patio or seasonal lighting
- Photoelectric timer turns power on at dusk and off at dawn or after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours
- Compatible with compact fluorescent lighting
- Remote control allows operation from up to 80 ft. away
- Durable, weather-resistant construction is ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Model: 15143 (07006)
- Amperage (amps): 15 A
- Assembled Depth (in.): 2 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 7.25 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 3.25 in
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Electrical Product Type: Timer
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Item Package Type: Cardboard Container
- Item Weight: .6 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Programmable: Yes
- Style: Dial
- Timer Type: Plug-In
- UL Listed : 1-UL Listed
- Voltage (volts): 125V
- Wattage (watts): 1000W
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I am wondering that when one is using the GE indoor/outdoor 2-devise timer # 15143 if one can activate the unit with the remote and have the countdown timer turn itself off in say 2 or 4 hours. or is this count down timer only activated by the photoelectric sensor. Is there any way you could send me the instructions? Thanks.by Paul S. on 06-01-2012
The GE 15143 uses the photoelectric sensor to manage the timer control. The remote control only provides a manual on switch and a manual off switch and does not communicate with the timed delay mechanism.
Unfortunately, GE does not have a downloadable spec sheet on this item.on 06-01-2012Please login or register before adding a question.