GE Timer, 240V 24-Hour Outdoor Mechanical Light Timer, Double Pole-Single Throw
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
GE 15153View this item
Product Information:The GE 24-Hour 240 VAC Mechanical Timer, Double-pole Single-throw (15307) deal for use with industrial applications, spas, pools, fountains, electric water heaters and lighting. Capable of switching 40 amperes per pole continuously at 277 volts and is SPST (DPST, SPDT, as required). Includes a manual override switch for use of automatic operation. NEMA 3 tamper-proof lockable metal enclosure with 3/4" knockouts. UL certified for electrical safety.
Features:• Tamper-proof, lockable metal enclosure
• Easy wiring diagram
• Temporary manual override switch
Specifications:• Model: 15307
• Case: Heavy duty metal construction: 8.35" High, 6.0" Wide, 4.85" Deep
• Case Painted in: Khaki Finish
• Case Metal clasp with hole for a lock: Holds the permanently attached side-hinged door closed
• Case Mounting: Three Holes on Back
• Weather Resistant Seal on Door: NEMA 3
• Knockouts: 3/4" nominal knockouts, one on the back and each side of the case and four on the bottom
• Contact Ratings: 40 A, 120-277 V AC
• 20 A, 120-277 V AC Inductive (Ballast)
• 277 V Single Phase
• 40 A, 120 V AC Tungsten
• 1000 VA (120-277) Pilot Duty
• 2 HP, 120 V AC; 5 HP 240 V AC
• Timer Motor: 208-277 VAC 60Hz
• Power Consumption: 3 Watts MAX
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
The off tripper on my unit has bent and no longer turns the heater off. I have bent it back but it keeps bending out of the way so it no longer is able to turn the heater off . Is the unit defective or is there a way to replace the tripper.
Can an extra set of on/off trippers be purchased for the GE 15307 Mechanical Timer? If so and if you have them, can you please provide info on how I can find and order them on you web site.
Unfortunately, we do not currently sell replacement tripper sets for GE timers.
If you are a new customer, please register first: