GE Light Bulbs
At Westside Wholesale customers will find high quality GE light bulbs in many different sizes, shapes, wattages, and color temperature, which guarantees significant energy economy and desirable lightning conditions. We make it possible to choose an ideal lighting product made by the company with over a hundred years of experience and world-famous name.
The company has established itself as the largest leading innovator in light industry. GE developers are dedicated to creation of exceptional lighting solutions. With General Electric it becomes possible to transform ordinary home atmosphere into extraordinary one. GE offers both short- and long-term benefits caused by reduction of energy, less maintenance and much fewer bulb replacements. The broad range of lamps is based on environmentally-friendly technologies only.
GE Halogen lamps are a great replacement for regular incandescent ones. They are energy efficient and available in A-line, globe, decorative, reflector shapes. The light created by them is impressive; it’s possible to use dimming switches to adjust the atmosphere. GE Halogen bulbs deliver a light which is white and crisp, its full output is provided right with turning on.
GE PAR bulbs can be applied to both outdoor and indoor designs. There are various wattages, types, and beam spreads available for customers. Significant light saving costs lie in a one year payback (or less) for the most cases. Company’s PARs provide perfect general illumination in offices, public buildings, accent lighting, and merchandising displays. Warm low light bulbs are more preferable for quite dark indoor spaces, while high light and cool lamps are better for places with daylight.
Demonstrating all fluorescent lamps advantages, GE CFL bulbs ideally fit standard incandescent sockets. These lamps last 10 times longer and provide energy consumption is reduced by 75%. They are especially suitable to illuminate hard-to-reach spots because of wide range of shapes, sizes and wattages.
First began to work with LED direction in 1960s, GE has attained great success in LED bulbs design and production. In company’s production personal innovative electrical, optical and thermal technologies are combined with best existing components by GE engineers to create LED commercial lighting optimized for outstanding performance.
GE Light Bulb, 18W Double Tube Compact Fluorescent 4 Pin Base
Bundle Items & SAVE!
GE Light Bulb, 70W Medium Base Metal Halide
Bundle Items & SAVE!
GE 100W Medium Base Metal Halide Bulb
Bundle Items & SAVE!
GE LED Light Bulb, PAR16 E26 Narrow Flood 120V, 4.5W (25W Equivalent) - Dimmable - 3000K
GE LED Light Bulb, PAR30 Long Neck E26 Flood 120V, 12W - 2700K
GE LED Light Bulb, PAR38 E26 Narrow Flood 120V, 17W (40W Equivalent) - 2700K
GE LED Light Bulb, PAR38 E26 Flood 120V, 17W (60W Equivalent) - 3000K
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.