- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Genie 1022-2TX DC Chainlift Plus Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for 7' Door, (2) 3-Button Remote Controls - 600N
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Garage Door Opener KitsView all items in this category
About the Genie 1022-2TX DC Chainlift Plus Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for 7' Door, (2) 3-Button Remote Controls - 600N
Bring some extra convenience to your home life with the Genie 1022-2TX. This garage door opener is for doors shorter than seven feet tall and includes a rail assembly as well as two three-button remote controls. You’ll love how much more enjoyable working your garage door is with this easy to install and easy to use product and you can expect to keep it that way for a long time thanks to the high quality of the Genie 1022-2TX.
This product includes some exciting features to make your life at home even more enjoyable. Its Intellicode access security system allows you to change your garage code each time you leave the house to ensure maximum safety at all times. The Genie 1022-2TX also features a Safe-T-Beam self-diagnostic system that uses infrared technology to determine when to trigger its automatic reverse. This way, you’ll never need to worry about unnecessary injury caused by your garage door. Safe, durable and convenient, the Genie 1022-2TX is a garage door that’s at the top of its class.Note: Not for use with doors weighing over 350lbs.
- Value and reliability
- One light system (standard bulb not included)
- Model Number: 1022-2TX
- Part Number: 36255SOperator Head:
- Motor: 600N DC
- Voltage: 120V Plug-In
- Transmitter with Intellicode (Model GITR-3): Two (Included)
- Wall Control (Model GWB): Lighted Wall Button (Included)
- Lens Cover: Yes
- Limited Warranty: Motor-5-Years/Parts-1 Year (see warranty tab)
- Maximum Door Height: 7ft/2.1m
- One Light System: 1 Standard Bulb (Not Included)
- Limited 5 Year Warranty on Motor; 1-year Warranty on Parts Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers