- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Genie 1022 DC Chainlift Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for 7' Door, (1) 3-Button Remote Control - 600N
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Garage Door Opener KitsView all items in this category
About the Genie 1022 DC Chainlift Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for 7' Door, (1) 3-Button Remote Control - 600N
For garage doors 7 feet tall or shorter, the Genie 1022 is a garage door opener that will make your life a little more hassle free. An Intellicode technology enables you to easily change your code every time the door is used for the ultimate in safety and convenience. A Safe-T-Beam system uses an infrared and LED light for door reversal upon contact with an item or person that may be in the way. It’s the perfect tool for a safer and more relaxing environment.
You can rest safe knowing that you’re getting a high-quality product when you go with the well-trusted Genie brand. This garage door opener includes a three button remote control that’s as easy to use as the entire product is to install. In no time at all you can be enjoying your new door opener and once it is set up you can use this durable technology for many years to come. Safety is key and the Genie 1022 takes steps to ensure that your property is safe from intruders and safe from accidents at all times. Reliable and convenient, the Genie 1022 is a product that you won’t want to be without.Additional Information:Owner's ManualNote: Not for use with doors weighing over 350lbs.
- Value and reliability
- One light system (standard bulb not included)
- Model Number: 1022
- Part Number: 36255ROperator Head:
- Motor: 600N DC
- Voltage: 120V Plug-In
- Transmitter with Intellicode (Model GITR-3): One (Included)
- Wall Control (Model GWB): Lighted Wall Button (Included)
- Lens Cover: Yes
- Limited Warranty: Motor-5-Years/Parts-1 Year (see warranty tab)
- Maximum Door Height: 7ft/2.1m
- One Light System: 1 Standard Bulb (Not Included)
- Limited 5 Year Warranty on Motor; 1-year Warranty on Parts Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers