- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Genie GICT390-3 Pro Intellicode Compact Garage Door Remote Control - 3-Button Transmitter
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Genie GITR-3View this item
Genie Pro GICT390-3 Compact Three-Button Remote Control with Intellicode allows remote operation of three garage doors. For use with intellicode products only; uses code rotating technology. The Series II transmitter with three buttons lets you connect it to your keychain and comes with 12V battery, visor clip, and instructions. Genie is one of America's best known and trusted consumer brand names.
- Compact size
- Can be used with keychain or visor clip
- Model Number: GICT390-3
- Part Number: 36484U
- Includes: 12V Battery, Visor Clip, and Instructions
- 1-Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have Model ACSCTG Type 3 FCC ID BROADCAST, will the model GICT390-3 work with my garageby deb S. on 03-27-2013
Unfortunately it doesnt state this remote will work for your garage. You will need Genie GIT-3BL 3-Button Remote Control with Intellicode. If you have further questions you can contact Genie at 800-354-3643on 03-29-2013
How do you program Genie remote with main Genie unit?by Bob B. on 07-01-2012
Excerpt from the Genie website:
How do I program a Genie remote?
To successfully program your remote, you must have it within frequency range of your Genie opener.
Then, follow these simple steps for most models (consult your owner's manual for specific instructions for your model):
on 07-02-2012Please login or register before adding a question.
- Locate the "Learn Code" button and LED indicator. Depending on the model of garage door opener you own, "Learn Code" is typically located near the antenna of the unit.
- Press and release "Learn Code"; the LED indicator will blink at a rate of twice per second. Press and release the button on the remote you want to program; the LED indicator will flash or glow steadily (varies by model). Press the same remote button again; the LED indicator will go out.
- To check that the button has been programmed correctly, press the button on the remote again; the door should operate. If it does not, carefully repeat the steps above. And remember to clear all people, pets, ladders, vehicles and other obstructions from the garage door’s path before activating.
- Repeat the steps above for multiple doors and/or remotes with multiple buttons.
- Up to seven remote-operated devices can be programmed into one of the Genie legacy Intellicode garage door openers. That includes a total of seven Intellicode remotes or six Intellicode remotes plus an Intellicode wireless keypad. HomeLink programming would claim one of the available memories if desired. Newer DC units can hold 28 remote devices and newer AC units can hold up to 30. "