- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Genie Pro CM8600XL-7 Screw Drive Garage Door Opener with Rail Assembly for 7' Door - 1/2 HP
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Garage Door Opener KitsView all items in this category
- The Screw Drive Genie Pro Garage Door Opener CM8600XL with Intellicode access security system and Safe-T-Beam self diagnostic system is for use with 7 foot garage doors.The 120V Plug-in Garage Door Opener with rail assembly (Model CSD-0706) includes one Deluxe Single Button Remote Controls with intellicode (Model GIT-1) and a Wall Control Push-Button (Model GWB). With fewer moving parts, no gears, chains or belts to wear out, the direct drive offers maximum lifting force and years of dependable operation.Intellicode rolling code technology enables you to automatically change the code each time the garage door is used, preventing unauthorized entry while eliminating access code duplication. The Safe-T-Beam reversing system uses an infrared beam and LED light for contact door reverse; door stops and reverses within two seconds of contact. Genie Screw Drive Garage Door Openers feature a sleek and contemporary design with strength and security. Genie is one of America's best known and trusted consumer brand names.Note: Genie Pro Screw Drive CM8600-XL automatic garage door opening system comes with a rail assembly (Model CSD-0706) that is packaged separately.
- Genie Pro Professional Access Systems
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Quiet operation: For years of dependable service
- Direct drive: For maximum lifting force
- Solid steel screw: For strength and security
- Fewer moving parts: No gears, chains or belts to wear outIntellicode:
- Rolling code technology
- Automatically changes the code each time the door is used
- Prevents unauthorized access to your garage
- Eliminates access code duplication
- Recognizes security codes from up to seven transmitters used to activate the same openerSafe-T-Beam:
- Self diagnostic auto reversing door system
- Six-part safety package
- Safe-T-Beam self diagnostic system auto reversing system incorporates infrared beam and LED diagnostic lights
- Contact reverse stops and reverses door within two seconds of contact
- Timed reverse stops and reverses door if it fails to close in 30 seconds
- Adjustable electronic force sensitivity control
- Relay switch monitoring stops and reverses door if a control relay switch malfunctions
- STB monitoring system stops and reverses door if Safe-T-Beam system malfunctions
- Model Number: CM8600-XL or CM8600XL (7' Door)
- Part Number: 31055RVOperator Head:
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 120V Plug-In
- Deluxe Transmitter with Intellicode (Model GIT-1): One (Included)
- Wall Control (Model GWB): Lighted Wall Button (Included)
- Lens Cover: Yes
- Product Dimension (LxWxH): 12" x 9-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Limited Warranty: Motor-Lifetime/Parts-5 Years (see warranty tab)Rail:
- Model Number: CSD-0706
- Part Number: 00007120
- Maximum Door Height: 7'6"
- Minimum Headroom Required: 2-1/2"
- Aluminum Rail/Solid-Steel Screw: Yes
- Lifting Rate: 7"/sec
- Product Dimension (Length): 108-5/8"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Motor; 5-year Warranty on Parts Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Best opener it will last for ever.
This is a great opener my old Genie screw drive lasted 30 years but bye only the 8600 direct drive other Genies do have the direct drive feature. And make sure you use a one peice rail and you can't go wrong. Regester with manufacture and get the 5 YR warranty.
on 01-13-2012 by rayray
the garage door opener
I have this genie screw drive and it works fine! my genie actually came with 2 one button remotes, my wall console has a light button and a lock funtion, and i have a outdoor wireless keypad. i do not have a lens cover though. i cant find it. anyway, my genie lifts my 16 x 6 foot garage door! and it performs in extreme temps! i say, you should but this genie screw drive today! terrific garage door opener!i love it!
on 12-05-2010 by genieboy07
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.