- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 7100H Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Isolated Thermal Sensor & Solid State Sounder
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Smoke AlarmsView all items in this category
Designed for single station, tandem and specialty applications in homes, commercial residential occupancies, apartments, hospitals and hotels in compliance with UL 217, UL1730 and NFPA 101 (7-6.2.9) occupancies. Exclusive, patented 3-position test switch simulates .85% and 3.4% smoke conditions per NFPA 72 CUL 217 and UL 1730 standards.The Isolated Thermal Sensor turns on the horn sounder when smoke is detected and will send a signal to a remote device when heat is detected (the horn will not be set off).
- Isolated Thermal Sensor
- Patented, three-position test switch
- Includes 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- 5:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Solid State LED condition indicator
- Quick-disconnect wiring
- Part Number: 907-1111-002
- Sounder Type: 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric, 135 Degree Isolated Thermal
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Current: 0.045 amps
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers