- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 7100TF Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Integral Thermal Sensor & A/C Contacts, Solid State Sounder
Designed for single station, tandem and specialty applications with Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation in homes, commercial residential occupancies, apartments, hospitals and hotels in compliance with UL 217, UL1730 and NFPA 101 (7-6.2.9) occupancies. Exclusive, patented 3-position test switch simulates .85% and 3.4% smoke conditions per NFPA 72 CUL 217 and UL 1730 standards.The Integrated Thermal Sensor turns on the horn sounder when smoke or heat is detected.
- Integrated Thermal Sensor
- Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation
- Patented, three-position test switch
- Includes 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- 5:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Part Number: 907-1114-002
- Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5 in. OA (5.75 in. at Ceiling) / Depth: 2.625 in.
- Contacts: Form A & Form C
- Sounder Type: 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric, 135 Degree Integral Thermal
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Current: 0.045 amps
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.