Gentex Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Integral Thermal Sensor & A/C Contacts, Solid State Sounder
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Designed for single station, tandem and specialty applications with Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation in homes, commercial residential occupancies, apartments, hospitals and hotels in compliance with UL 217, UL1730 and NFPA 101 (7-6.2.9) occupancies. Exclusive, patented 3-position test switch simulates .85% and 3.4% smoke conditions per NFPA 72 CUL 217 and UL 1730 standards.
The Integrated Thermal Sensor turns on the horn sounder when smoke or heat is detected.
Features:• Integrated Thermal Sensor
• Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation
• Patented, three-position test switch
• Includes 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
• Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
• 5:1 signal-to-noise ratio
Specifications:• Part Number: 907-1114-002
• Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5 in. OA (5.75 in. at Ceiling) / Depth: 2.625 in.
• Contacts: Form A & Form C
• Sounder Type: 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
• Sensor Type: Photoelectric, 135 Degree Integral Thermal
• Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
• Operating Current: 0.045 amps
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: