- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 7103T Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Integral Thermal Sensor & Temporal Sounder
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Designed for single station, tandem and specialty applications in homes, commercial residential occupancies, apartments, hospitals and hotels in compliance with UL 217, UL1730 and NFPA 101 (7-6.2.9) occupancies. Exclusive, patented 3-position test switch simulates .85% and 3.4% smoke conditions per NFPA 72 CUL 217 and UL 1730 standards.The Integrated Thermal Sensor turns on the horn sounder when smoke or heat is detected.
- Integrated Thermal Sensor
- Patented, three-position test switch
- Temporal 3 Evacuation Sounding Device
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- 5:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Solid State LED condition indicator
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Part Number: 907-1117-002
- Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5 in. OA (5.75 in. at Ceiling) / Depth: 2.625 in.
- Sounder Type: Temporal 3 Evacuation Sounding Device
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric, 135 Degree Integrated Thermal
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Current: 0.045 amps
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.