- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 8100Y Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Solid State Sounder, Non-Latching Circuit
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Gentex 8100 Series of photoelectric detectors is designed for commercial, industrial, residential and institutional applications. The 8100 is engineered to provide outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required and provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and a 3.5% actual smoke condition, in full compliance with NFPA 72 and UL 268 Standards. The test feature has the capability to let you know when maintenance is required.A standard Form A dry relay contact for connection to the system initiating circuit and an auxiliary Form C dry relay contact is provided on all models for use for remote annunciation as a releasing device services. Other options include reverse/local 90dBA solid-state piezo horns and 135°F fixed temperature self-restoring integral or isolated thermals to meet your specific requirements.Model 8100Y has a non-latching circuitPart Number: 908-1239-002
- Horn Frequency 3100 Hz (Nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% Sensitivity
- Functional Test Switch - Patented Three Position Test
- On Site Maintenance Washing Program
- Form A/Form C Dry Relay Contacts
- Quick-Disconnect Wiring Harness
- 2 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
- 5-to-1 Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Pulsing LED Sensing Chamber
- Fully Insect Screened
- Solid-State LED Condition Indicator
- Mounting Hardware Adapts to Standard Junction Boxes
- Dust Cover to Prevent Contamination During Installation
- Protective High Air Velocity Gasket
- Suitable for release device service
- Voltage: 120V
- Range: Min (110 VAC) / Max (130 VAC)
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5% Nominal
- Temperature: 40°-100°F. (4.4°C-38°C)
- Humidity: 10%-93% Relative Humidity
- Size: Diameter: 6 1/2 OD (5 3/4 in. at ceiling)
- Depth: 2 5/8 in.
- 1 Year Warranty Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.