- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 9120 Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Battery Backup & Solid State Sounder
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Replacement OptionsView all items in this category
The 9100 Series of photoelectric smoke alarms is designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including homes,apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels, in compliance with UL 217, UL 1730 applicable IBC/IFC Standards and NFPA 72. Available in many different models, the 9120/9123 Series is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required and provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and 3.5% actual smoke condition in full compliance with NFPA 72 and UL Standards.
- 120VAC and 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 9VDC alkaline battery included
- Patented three-position test switch
- Includes 90db piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Tandem connection up to 12 units; 6 on relay models
- Nominal 3.0% sensitivity
- 5:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screen
- Solid State LED condition indicator
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Protective high air velocity gasket
- Part Number: 917-0001-002
- Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5 in. OA (5.75 in. at Ceiling) / Depth: 2.625 in.
- Sounder Type: 90 dB piezo solid state non-latching horn
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Battery Backup: 9VDC
- Operating Current: 0.045 amps
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers