- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex 9123 Smoke Alarm, 120V AC Photoelectric w/ Battery Backup & Temporal Sounder
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
120VAC and 220VAC photoelectric smoke alarm/detector with 9VDC battery back-up as an auxiliary power source in the event of an electrical failure. Features a warning signal for low or missing battery. Applications include homes and apartments, as well as hospitals, hotels and nursing homes per UL 217, UL1730, applicable UBC/UFC and IBC/IFC Standards and NFPA 72, Chapter 2.
- 120VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 9VDC alkaline battery included
- Patented three-position test switch
- Includes Temporal 3 Evacuation Sounding Device
- Tandem connection up to 12 units; 6 on relay
- Part Number: 917-0012-002
- Sounder Type: Temporal 3 Evacuation Sounding Device
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Battery Backup: 9VDC
- Operating Current: 0.045 amps
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have the Gentex 9123 manufactured in 2001. I'd like to replace it with your Gentex 9123. Is the AC electrical plug on the new one compatible with my 2001 unit?by Kenneth R. on 01-31-2015
As long as the part number matches 917-0012-002 as well, the AC electrical plug should be compatible with your unit.on 02-09-2015Please login or register before adding a question.