- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex GCC24CW 24VDC Ceiling Mount Selectable Candela Horn & Strobe - Off-White Faceplate
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The GCS/GCC Series is a ceiling mount strobe or horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the lowest currentavailable. The GCS/GCC offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 75, 95, 115 and 150 candela. The GCC horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz or mechanical tone. These tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by using switches. The models are shipped from the factory in the temporal three alarm mode. The GC Series has a very minimal operating current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage. The Commander4 Series comes standard with the 4" mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision.
- Prewire Entire System, Then Install Your Signals
- Ease of Supervision Testing (Super Slide)
- Checkmate Feature: Instant Voltage Verification
- Lower Installation and Operating Costs
- Input Terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch Selection for High or Low dBA
- Switch Selection for High or Low Frequency (1500-3000Hz)
- Tamperproof Re-entrant Grill
- Surface Mount with the GCSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Synchronize Strobe and/or Horn by Using Gentex Synchronization Module. AVSM
- Silence Horn While Strobes Remain Flashing
- Rugged Die Cast Metal Mounting Bracket
- True Evacuation Tone
- Wide Voltage Range 20-31 VDC or FWR for 24VDC
- Seperate Horn and Strobe Functions
- Widest Range of Candela Available
- Available in Red or Off-White
- UL/ULC Dual Listed 464, 1971
- Part Number: 904-1211-002
- Unit Dimensions: 6” x 2.6”
- Color: Off-White Faceplate
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Candela: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150
- 3 Years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.