- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex GEC3-12WR Fire Evacuation Strobe & Horn, 12VDC Selectable Candela Low Profile - Red Faceplate (904-1235-002)
The Gentex GEC3-12WR fire alarm comes from the Commander3 series. It features a low profile horn and strobe combination with reliable audible and visual alarms at the lowest current available. Its minimum flash rate is 1Hz regardless of input voltage. This order comes with a red faceplate.
The Gemtex Commander3 series horn offers many options: a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone, a chime and whoop tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field. The Commander3 Series is shipped with the standard 4" metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular super-slide feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
Gentex does not recommend using a coded or pulsing signaling circuit with any of their strobe products. This Gentex evacuation horn and strobe is not listed for outdoor use.
- Prewire entire system, then install your signals
- Ease of supervision testing (super-slide)
- Checkmate feature: instant voltage verification
- Lower installation and iperating costs
- Input terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch selection for high or low frequency (1500-3000Hz)
- Switch for temporal 3, chime, or whoop tones
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill
- Surface mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn by using Gentex synchronization module AVSM
- Silence horn while strobes remain flashing
- Rugged die cast metal mounting bracket
- True evacuation tone
- Wide voltage range 8-17.5VDC for 12V & 16-33VDC or FWR for 24V
- Separate horn and strobe functions
- Part Number: 904-1235-002
- Unit Dimensions: 5" high x 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep
- Color: Red Faceplate
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Candela: 15, 30, 60, 75, 110
- Reverberant dBA at 10ft Per UL 4641: 62-82
- In Anechoic Room dBA at 10ft.: 100
- 3 Years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.