- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex GEC3-12WW 12VDC Selectable Candela Low Profile Evacuation Horn & Strobe - Off-White Faceplate
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Commander3 Series is a low profile horn & strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the lowest current available. The GE3 Series has a minimal operation current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage. The Commander3 Series horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone, a chime and whoop tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by using switches. The Commander3 Series is shipped with the standard 4" metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.Gentex does not recommend using a coded or pulsing signaling circuit with any of our strobe productsNot listed for outdoor use.
- Prewire Entire System, Then Install Your Signals
- Ease of Supervision Testing (Super-Slide)
- Checkmate Feature: Instant Voltage Verifiication
- Lower Installation and Operating Costs
- Input Terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch Selection for High or Low dBA
- Switch Selection for High or Low Frequency (1500-3000Hz)
- Switch for Temporal 3, Chime, or Whoop Tones
- Tamperproof Re-entrant Grill
- Surface Mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Synchronize Strobe and/or Horn by Using Gentex Synchronization Module AVSM
- Silence Horn While Strobes Remain Flashing
- Rugged Die Cast Metal Mounting Bracket
- True Evacuation Tone
- Wide Voltage Range 8-17.5VDC for 12V & 16-33VDC or FWR for 24V
- Seperate Horn and Strobe Functions
- Widest Range of Candela Available
- Available in Red or Off-White
- Part Number: 904-1237-002
- Unit Dimensions: 5” high x 4.5” wide x 2.5” deep
- Color: Off-White Faceplate
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Candela: 15, 30, 60, 75, 110
- Reverberant dBA at 10ft Per UL 4641: 62-82
- In Anechoic Room dBA at 10ft.: 100
- 3 Years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.