- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex GX93-R Fire Evacuation, 12VDC/24VDC Remote Mini-Horn for Supervised Systems - Red Faceplate
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
The GX93 Series mini-horn is a high quality remote signaling appliance that offers dependable remote annunciation. This remote signal is listed for use with both filtered and unfiltered power. The GX93 Series low current remote signaling appliances meet NFPA and other code requirements. Choose audible alarms or visual alarm. Fire alarm faceplates feature an attractive textured finish and can be flush-mounted to a wall or ceiling.The GX93 can be used on the same sync circuit (AVS Series Control Module) as other Gentex signals. The GX93 appliances are UL 464 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.Notes: The sound output for the temporal 3 tone is rated lower since the time the horn is off is averaged into the sound output rating. While the horn is producing a tone in the temporal 3 mode its sound pressure is the same as the continuous mode.
- Field selectable 12VDC or 24VDC Operation
- Temporal or continuous tone (GX93 Series)
- Accommodates regulated and non-regulated power source
- Terminal Blocks (12 AWG to 18AWG)
- No mechanical contacts
- Textured high impact plastic faceplate available in fire alarm red or off-white
- Flush mounting
- Synchronize GX93 Series Horn by Using Gentex Synchronization Module
- GX91/Gx93 UL/ULC dual listed 464
- Part Number: 904-1276-002
- Voltage: 12VDC / 24VDC User Selectable
- Color: Red Faceplate
- Horn Frequency: 3100Hz
- Certifications: BFP (City of Chicago), BS+A/MEA #285-91-E-XVI, CSFM Listing 7135-0569:126, UL 464 Listed, CAN/ULC S52
- 3 Years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.