- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gentex GXS-120177WR Fire Evacuation, 120VAC Remote Evacuation Strobe - Red Faceplate
The GXS-120 Series is a high quality visual signaling appliance with a constant flash rate of 1Hz. The GXS-120 Series is provided with a two position terminal block (12-18AWG).The GXS-120177 candela models meet the requirements of 4.28.3 of the ADA. All GXS-120 appliances are UL 1971 listed and are warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- 120VAC operation
- 177 candela strobe
- Strobe maintains constant 1 Hz flash rate regardless of input voltage
- Accommodates regulated and non-regulated power source
- Screw terminals, separate in/out field wiring (12 gauge)
- No mechanical contacts
- Textured high impact plastic faceplate available in fire alarm red or off-white
- Flush mounting
- Fits standard 4" electrical, 2-gang work, or single-gang box
- Meets or exceed ADA 4.28.3. requirements
- UL 1971 listed
- Part Number: 904-0780-002
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5” high x 4.56” wide x 2.25” deep
- Candela: 177cd
- Current Rating: 120VAC 400mA, UL Max 209mA
- Color: Red Faceplate
- 3 Years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.