- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife, Stainless Steel Blade - Built-In Sharpener - Coyote Brown
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Gerber Knives 31-000751View this item
About The Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife - Coyote Brown
The Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife was engineered by former military man Jeff Freeman with one thing in mind survial in the even the worst scenarios. Feild-tested by millitary troops to ensure the highest performance under any emergency condition the Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife has definately been put to the test and passed with flying colors. The strong serrated blade was designed with with a variety of situations in mind from cutting firewood to slicing through a seatbelt. The heavy buttcap of the Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife is made of stainless steel and can be used to pierce glass in the event you need to escape from a vehicle or building. The overmolded handle helps to provide a secure grip and prevnet your hands from blistering. Gerber Knives 22-01400 LMF II Survival Knife also has a very unique design in that it features lashing holes which allow it to be converted to a spear. The sheath is has a low profile and a built-in carbide sharpener for on the go sharpening.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- 10-inch serrated knife
- Pointed stainless steel buttcap
- Overmolded handle
- Lashing holes
- Sheath with built-in carbide sharpener
- Part Number: 22-01400
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Weight: 24.28 oz. (w/ Sheath)
- Weight: 11.67 oz. (w/o Sheath)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon with TPV Overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon with Fire Retardant Coating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.