- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-01629 LMF II Black Infantry Knife, 420HC Stainless Steel Blade - Black Finish
About The Gerber Knives 22-01629 LMF II Black Infantry Knife
The Gerber 22-01629 LMF II Black Infantry Knife has a very durable design for survival in even the worst conditions. Designed by former military man Jeff Freeman the 10-inch knife has been field tested by military troops ensuring its ability to stand up in the most strenuous of situations. The pointed buttcap of the Gerber Knives 22-01629 LMF II Black Infantry Knife is made of stainless steel and can be used to pierce glass in case you need to escape from a vehicle or building. To help to prevent hand blisters and provide a secure grip the Gerber Knives 22-01629 LMF II Black Infantry Knife features an overmolded handle. Also included is a low profile sheath that features a built-in carbide sharpener.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Strong, Serrated Blade Can Be Used in All Situations
- Unique Buttcap Can Pierce Glass
- Smart, Versatile, Comfortable Design
- Can be used as a hammer
- Converts to a spear
- Pointed stainless steel buttcap
- Overmolded handle
- Lashing holes
- Sheath with built-in carbide sharpener
- Part number: 22-01629
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Weight: 24.28 oz. (w/ Sheath)
- Weight: 11.67 oz. (w/o Sheath)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.