- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-01874 Mark II Fixed Blade Knife, Aluminum Handle - Double Serrated Edge - Nylon Sheath
About The Gerber Knives 22-01874 Mark II Knife with Aluminum Handle, Black
First introduced in 1966, the Gerber Knives 22-01874 Mark II Knife with Aluminum Handle ranks amongst the best-selling knives of all time. This tactical knife is individualized with a serial number for the true knife collector. The Gerber Knives 22-01874 Mark II Knife with Aluminum Handle has a beautiful design with a die cast aluminum handle and a black oxide coated 420 HC double serrated blade. Also included with the Gerber Knives 22-01874 Mark II Knife with Aluminum Handle is a ballistic low profile nylon sheath for easy carrying and to keep this collectors piece safe while being displayed.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- 420HC steel blade with a black oxide coating and double serration
- Aluminum handle
- Double serrated blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath
- Part number: 22-01874
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 12.75"
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Blade: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle: Aluminum
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.