- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO Folding Knife, Serrated Edge - Titanium Coated
About The Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife
Designed with the knife collector who prefers the look of a straight spine the Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife is sleek with a seamless design that starts back of the blade and runs along the edge of the handle. Another visual appealing piece of the Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife is the seven slanting oval openings in the beautiful anodized aluminum handle. To add to the durability of the Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife has blades that are forged from high carbon stainless steel and coated titanium nitride to help to avoid from weathering of the knife. For easy opening there is a finger clip and thumb stud, and to add to the safety of the knife the Gerber Knives 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife features an integral finger guard. The dimensions of the EVO are 2.88 ounces for the weight, 9.75 inches in length, 1 inch wide, and 1 inch in height.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Thumb stud allows smooth operation
- Integral finger guard provides an extra measure of safety
- "Seamless" design begins at the back of the blade and continues along the length of the upper edge of the handle for a straight spine look
- Slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle reduce the overall weight
- Strong serrated-edge blade is made of 440 stainless steel
- Coated with non-reflective titanium nitride for added durability
- Part number: 22-41432
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Titanium Nitride Coating
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Opening Style: One-Handed Opening
Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers