- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Folding Knife, Fine Edge - Titanium-Coated
About The Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife
The Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife is a folding knife for the enthusiast that prefers the look of a straight spine. The EVO is one of the lightest knives that Gerber makes. The unmistakable design of the EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife is accented with seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle. The fine edge blade of the Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife is crafted from 440 stainless steel and has been coated with titanium nitride for extra corrosion resistance. The Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife also features a thumb stud for simple one-handed opening. For added safety the EVO has a liner lock and finger guard. The measurements of the Gerber Knives 22-41433 EVO Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Knife are: blade length 3.43 inches, open length 7.95 inches, closed length 4.61 inches, weight 2.8 ounces.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Finger flip opening
- Titanium nitride-coated blade
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Fine Edge
- Weight: 2.8-Ounce
- Part number: 22-41433
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Stainless, Titanium Nitride Coating
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Opening Style: One-Handed Opening
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.