- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-41463 LMF II Infantry Fixed Blade Knife, Serrated Edge - Coyote Brown
About The Gerber Knives 22-41463 LMF II Infantry, Coyote Brown
Gerber and Military Instructor Frank Heyl collaborated on the Gerber Knives 22-41463 LMF II Infantry for two years, and the result was nothing short of amazing. The Gerber Knives 22-41463 LMF II Infantry is the toughest military survival knives ever created. The LMF II Infantry will be your best friend when it comes to survival in the toughest of conditions. The LMF II Infantry can help you construct shelter, spear dinner, cut firewood, slice through an aircraft fuselage, or even break through helicopter plexiglass. The blade of the Gerber Knives 22-41463 LMF II Infantry is 3/16" thick and is made of 420HC stainless steel. The blade also has holes through it allowing you to create a spear by attaching it to a stick of wood. The buttcap is separated from the tang blade by the substrate material of the handle to better absorb shock when used as a hammer. You can also remove the replaceable carbide sharpener that is built into the sheath.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Rugged and versatile Gerber LMF II Infantry knife system in coyote brown
- This survival knife has multiple uses, including slicing through tough material or easily converting to a spear
- Over-molded handle limits blistering
- Complete separation between tang and butt cap absorbs shock from hammering and prevents shock from electricity
- Includes a low-profile sheath with built-in sharpener
- Part number: 22-41463
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Weight: 24.28 oz. (w/ Sheath)
- Weight: 11.67 oz. (w/o Sheath)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Glass-Filled Nylon with TPV Overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon with Fire Retardant Coating
Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers