- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe I Folding Knife, Serrated Edge, Titanium Nitrate Finish
About The Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe I Knife, Ti-Grey, Serrated Edge
The Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe I Ti-Grey Serrated Edge Knife has a serrated blade crafted from high-grade surgical stainless steel. The handle of the Paraframe is forged from 314-grade stainless steel in an ergonomic style that keeps it lightweight and durable. The Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe I Ti-Grey Serrated Edge Knife is finished with a non-reflective black titanium coating on both the blade and handle. The design of the Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe I Ti-Grey Serrated Edge allows for one-handed opening smoothly and the frame lock holds the blade in place. The Gerber Knives 22-48445 Paraframe also has a stainless-steel pocket clip infused into the design for easy access.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Partially serrated blade is forged from high-grade surgical stainless steel
- Handle is cut from 314-grade stainless steel with an ergonomic design that makes it lightweight and strong
- Non-reflective black titanium nitrate finish on both blade and handle
- Frame lock holds the blade securely in place
- Design allows smooth, easy one-handed opening
- Features a stainless-steel pocket clip for quick access
- Part number: 22-48445
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-Lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-Handed Opening
Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
when opening is there a knob to assist? And if there is, is there one on both sides? I'm left handed, thanksby katherine M. on 02-03-2013
Lock Mechanism: Frame-Lockon 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.