- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 31-000749 Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel - Nylon Sheath - Pocket Survival Guide
About The Gerber Knives 31-000749 Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool, With Nylon Sheath
Here comes another great collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the Gerber Knives 31-000749 Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool features 12 stainless steel, weather-resistant components. As the ultimate multi-tasker with 12 components such as needle nose pliers, both fine-edge and serrated knives, a saw, a Phillips screwdriver, small and medium flat drivers, a lanyard ring, a bottle opener, a can opener, scissors, and wire cutters makes the Gerber Knives 31-000749 Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool an essential when leaving the house. Adding to the greatness of the Multi-Tool is the light weight & comfortable design, with a weight of 8-4/5 ounces, and a length of 6-3/10inches when open, and 4 inches when closed you will hardly notice it is there when carrying the Gerber Knives 31-000749 Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool. The mildew resistant, lightweight, military grade sheath that is included is a great way of protecting the magnificent tool.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- 12 stainless steel, weather-resistant, external components
- Spring-loaded jaw for simplified one-handed use
- Safe.T.Plus system locks components in usage position
- Included military-grade nylon sheath is mildew resistant and lightweight
- Comes with Bear Grylls' Priorities of Survival pocket guide and rescue instructions
- Part number: 31-000749
- 12 Stainless Steel, Weather-Resistant Components: Needle Nose Pliers, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Saw, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Driver, Medium Flat Driver, Lanyard Ring, Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Scissors & Wire Cutters.
- Open Length: 6.3’’
- Closed Length: 4.0’’
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers