- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel - Pocket Survival Guide
About The Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
Bear Grylls and Gerber have come together once again to collaborate on the Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool. Having two blades on yet you would think the Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool might be bulky, but in contrary the Muti-Tool is compact and small enough to keep in your pocket or on a key chain. The sturdy construction and outer components of the multi-tool make it extremely reliable. The Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool features 10 stainless steel utilities such as needle nose pliers, both fine-edge and serrated knives, wire cutters, a phillips screwdriver, a lanyard ring, small and medium flat drivers, tweezers, and a bottle opener. As with the other products in the Bear Grylls line of Gerber products the Gerber Knives 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool comes with the Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- 10 stainless steel, weather-resistant, external components
- Includes needle nose pliers, wire cutters, both fine-edge and serrated knives, a Phillips screwdriver, small and medium flat drivers, a lanyard ring, a bottle opener, and tweezers,
- External components and nail nicks for easy access
- Comes with Bear Grylls' Priorities of Survival pocket guide
- Hangs on a key chain or fits in a pocket
- Part number: 31-000750
- 10 Components: Wire Cutters, Serrated Knife, Fine Edge Knife, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Driver, Medium Flat Driver, Needle Nose Pliers, Bottle Opener, Tweezers & Lanyard Ring
- Open Length: 4.3’’
- Closed Length: 2.5’’
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.