- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series Folding Knife, Stainless Steel Blade - Sheath Included - Pocket Survival Guide
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Folding Sheath Knife
Gerber and Bear Grylls collaborate on the Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Folding Sheath Knife a compact knife that folds for easy storage. The dual sided thumb stud makes it easy to open with one hand. The half-serrated, high-carbon stainless steel blade of the Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Folding Sheath Knife is ideal for edge retention as well as cutting rope. The nylon sheath is made of durable, military-grade nylon that is mildew resistant and will stand up to the elements. The Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series has an ergonomic textured rubber grip to ensure comfort and reduce slippage. At only 8-1/2 inches open, 4-9/10 inches closed and a weight of 5-3/10 ounces with the sheath the Gerber Knives 31-000752 Bear Grylls Survival Series, Folding Sheath Knife is ideal for backpacking trips.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath, light weight, military grade, mildew resistant
- Bear Grylls' informative Priorities of Survival pocket guide included
- Part Number: 31-000752
- Overall length of 8-1/2 inches
- Closed length of 4-9/10 inches
- Blade measures 3-3/5 inches
- Weighing 5-3/10 ounces with its sheath
- Contstructed of high carbon stainless steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Excellent quality knife
Great all around carry knife, very sharp blade.
on 05-16-2016 by Rick
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.