- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 31-001440 Groundbreaker Multi-Tool
A godsend for electricians out on the job site, the Groundbreaker combines industrial-grade wire cutters and strippers with a locking utility knife, locking drywall saw blade and driver with six interchangeable bits. It includes a heavy-duty belt sheath designed with a special loop to keep a roll of electrical tape close by. It's the contents of your tool belt all in one tool.
- Spring Loaded Pliers with Replaceable Serrated Jaws and Hammer Tip (w/ Closure Latch) Large Curved Copper Wire CutterWire Strippers (10
- 20 AWG)Bolt Shearing / Re
- threading holes (8
- 32 & 6
- 32) Large and Small Looping / Bending HolesInsulated and Non
- Insulated Terminal CrimperTwo Removable Handles Multi
- position (Variable Blade Length) Locking Utility Blade with Quick Change Blade FunctionLocking Dry Wall Saw with Tip Magnetic, Locking Bit DriverHammering Surface6 Bits + Holder (2 Philips, 2 Flathead, 2 Robertson)6 Utility BladesHeavy
- Duty Belt Sheath Holds Tool, Bits, Extra BladesBack Pocket Flap to Keep it Tight to BodyAdditional Loops / Pockets for Tape, Pens, Etc
- Item # 31
- 001440 Overall Length: 9" Width: 2.75" Tool Weight: 12.8 oz. Total Weight: 1.3 lbs. Steel Type: 420J2 Stainless Sheath: Nylon
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.