- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Fixed Blade Knife, Serrated Edge - Stainless Steel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Fixed Blade KnivesView all items in this category
About The Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife
The Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife is the perfect knife for your average water sports enthusiast. The Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife is especially for the requirements of adventurers that like white water rafting, paddling and diving. The Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife has a 3 inch medium-carbon serrated stainless steel blade, which is polished to limit corrosion. The sheath is crafted of a hard plastic; this makes it perfect for wet conditions. The grip of the Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife is made of a molded nylon ABS handle that offers a great grip even in wet conditions. The dimensions of the Gerber Knives 5640 River Shorty Knife are: length 9 inches, width 2 inches, weight 4.8 ounces.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Ideal for water sports; fixed blade; blunt tip with sheath
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel high polished blade
- Molded nylon ABS handle offers a good grip
- Over all length 7.73-Inch, blade length 3.02-Inch
- Sheath is constructed of hard plastic which is perfect in the wet world
- Part Number: 5640
- Overall Length: 6.73"
- Blade Length: 3.02"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Blade Style: Blunt Tip
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sheath Material: Molded Plastic
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers