- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman GMS80804BN Gas Furnace, Single-Stage Burner/Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow/Horizontal - 80,000 BTU
For both heating and combination heating/cooling systems, the Goodman GMS80804BN can be installed in various locations due to its reinforced and insulated steel cabinet with a durable baked enamel finish. The 80% efficiency rating means that 80 cents of every dollar goes into heating your home at peak levels, assisted by an advanced, patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and energy-conscious hot surface ignition system. This Goodman gas furnace has a single-stage combination redundant gas valve with quiet multi-speed blower motor. This unit has 80,000 BTU.
Note: This furnace does not meet state of California emissions laws. Please see instead our high efficiency furnaces (models GMS90, GCS90, GMV90, GCV90) which are compliant with California laws.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm
- Aluminized steel inshot burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive blower motor
- Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower with option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-face insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet
- Removable, solid-bottom block off
- Stage Multi
- SpeedEfficiency:1/2 @ 1750 RPMSpeeds:4Vent Diameter:4"Burners:4Weight (lbs):153 lbs
The Goodman GMS80804BN qualifies for a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty and a Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty.
To receive these warranties, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be protected by the limited manufacturer warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.