- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0151-09CD High Leverage Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Greenlee 0151-09CD High Leverage Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
If you are looking for a pair of connector side cutting pliers that provide a high degree of leverage, then the Greenlee 0151-09CD Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers is the right tool for you. This tool features a double-layered, vinyl-dipped grip for added control and comfort, giving you the ability to consistently cut hardened, tough wire, screws, nails, bolts, ACSR and more.
In addition, the Greenlee 0151-09CD Side Cutting Pliers has induction hardened and precision machined blades, and it meets ANSI/ASME standards and specifications. This product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty offered directly from the manufacturer. Please note, however, that the Greenlee 0151-09CD is not a tool that is insulated.
The Greenlee 0151-09CD Pliers is forged from high-strength, chrome steel for the greatest level of durability and a longer life. This is combined with its riveted design, which allows for smoother, more accurate action.
- Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- High leverage pliers design and diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting and gripping performance
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
- Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
- Through-hardened steel for longer life
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
- Stripping hole allows for easy and convenient wire stripping of #12 AWG wire (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
- The wire looping hole perfectly forms wire for threaded connections (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0151-09CD
- Overall Length: 9-1/2" (24.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.11 lbs. (.51 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.