Greenlee High Leverage Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0151-09CD High Leverage Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
If you are looking for a pair of connector side cutting pliers that provide a high degree of leverage, then the Greenlee 0151-09CD Connector Crimping Side Cutting Pliers is the right tool for you. This tool features a double-layered, vinyl-dipped grip for added control and comfort, giving you the ability to consistently cut hardened, tough wire, screws, nails, bolts, ACSR and more.
In addition, the Greenlee 0151-09CD Side Cutting Pliers has induction hardened and precision machined blades, and it meets ANSI/ASME standards and specifications. This product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty offered directly from the manufacturer. Please note, however, that the Greenlee 0151-09CD is not a tool that is insulated.
The Greenlee 0151-09CD Pliers is forged from high-strength, chrome steel for the greatest level of durability and a longer life. This is combined with its riveted design, which allows for smoother, more accurate action.
Features:• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• High leverage pliers design and diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting and gripping performance
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
• Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Stripping hole allows for easy and convenient wire stripping of #12 AWG wire (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
• The wire looping hole perfectly forms wire for threaded connections (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0151-09CD
• Overall Length: 9-1/2" (24.1 cm)
• Weight: 1.11 lbs. (.51 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: