Greenlee High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Greenlee 0151-09D High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
The High Leverage Greenlee 0151-09D Side Cutting Pliers w/ a Dipped Grip has the added convenience of double-layered handles, which work to improve your comfort and reduce the risk of accidental slips. It also has induction-hardened and precision-machined blades that allow you to cut through the hardest of surfaces, including wire, bolts, ACSR, nails, screws and other materials.
The Greenlee 0151-09D’s jaws, which are diamond serrated, give you the ability to achieve optimal gripping and cutting performance, and its hardened steel gives the tool a much longer life than most in its category. This product exceeds the specifications of ASME and ANSI, and it works particularly well when used to strip No. 12 AWG wire.
The Greenlee 0151-09D comes with a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer, for added peace of mind to you. It is a preferred tool of electrical contractors, although you should note that it is not an insulated pair of pliers.
• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• High leverage pliers design and diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting and gripping performance
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
• Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Stripping hole allows for easy and convenient wire stripping of #12 AWG wire (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
• The wire looping hole perfectly forms wire for threaded connections (0151-09SM & 0151-09SD only)
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
• Model Number: 0151-09D
• Overall Length: 9-3/8" (23.8 cm)
• Weight: 1.13 lbs. (.51 kg)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $20.99
On Sale: $14.60
Our Price: $90.75
Our Price: $29.35
Our Price: $25.75