- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0151-09M High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers with Molded Grip - 9"
About the Greenlee 0151-09M High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers with Molded Grip - 9"
With flared and tapered handles that give you enhanced leverage when you need it most, the 9” Greenlee 0151-09M Side Cutting Pliers w/ Molded Grip provide you with a reliable tool for cutting large diameter wiring. It also features an ergonomically designed oval grip, which results in greater comfort and lessened user fatigue. The grip is also extended, giving you extra comfort and control when you choke up on it during small and repetitive tasks.
The brush finish of the Greenlee 0151-09M Side Cutting Pliers also gives it a longer life, which is what has made the tool a trusted resource of electrical contractors all over the world for many years. The tool also has cutting knives that are hardened using induction techniques, which means they have outstanding cutting abilities, resistance to wear and a long life.
The Greenlee 0151-09M Pliers comes with a limited one-year warranty directly from the manufacturer. Get the tool that the professionals know and trust by purchasing the Greenlee 0151-09M today.
- Tapered/Flared Handles: Allows for increased leverage when cutting large diameter wire
- Ergonomic Flattened Oval Grip Profile: Allows for a larger load surface to increase comfort and reduce user fatigue
- Extended Grip: Creates extra control and comfort when choked up on the tool for small, repetitive jobs
- Induction-Hardened Cutting Knives: For superior cutting capability, wear resistance and long life
- Precision-Machined Cross Hatch Jaws: For maximum gripping
- New England Style Head: Standard to North American industry
- Brushed Finish: For professional look and longer wear
- Riveted Joint For precision feel, smooth action with minimum joint looseness
- Specially Designed Handle: Size and shape of metal handle designed to reduce shock while cutting wire
- Integral Thumb Stops: To reduce slipping and allow user maximum tool control
- Identification Area: To allow user to personally label or identify their tool
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0151-09M
- Overall Length: 9-3/8" (23.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.13 lbs. (.51 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.