- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0153-11C Keystone Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Square Shank - 1/4" x 4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0153-11C Keystone Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Square Shank - 1/4" x 4"
Do you need a flat blade screwdriver that has the durability to handle the toughest of jobs? If so, then the ¼-inch x 4-inch Greenlee 0153-11C Keystone Tip Screwdriver w/ Square Shank is the optimal tool for you. This screwdriver has a cushioned, soft grip for added torque and comfort, and it comes with convenient markers that allow you to easily and quickly identify the type, size and length of each screwdriver.
The square shank of the Greenlee 0153-11C gives you the ability to use it in conjunction with pliers or a wrench to obtain more torque, and it also has a strong keystone tip that adds even more to its high level of strength.
In addition, the Greenlee 0153-11C Flat Blade Screwdriver meets the standards of ASME and ANSI, and comes with a lifetime limited warranty from the manufacturer. This tool is about 8 11/32 inches long and weighs about a quarter of a pound.
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type and length
- Rugged keystone tip for additional strength
- Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevent chipping of plating
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty through manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0153-11C
- Overall Length: 8-11/32"(21.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs(.11 kg)
- Square Shank: 1/4"
- Flat Blade Screwdriver: 4"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers