Greenlee Cabinet Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 3/16" x 4"
Greenlee hand tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. The Greenlee 0153-21C Cabinet Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank features a heavy duty narrow tip for applications with limited access. The Round Shank is 3/16" and the Flat Blade Screwdriver is 4". Handle is marked for easy identification and displays the size, type, and length; cushioned for extra grip and comfort. The black phosphate tip is strong and durable and helps to prevent plate chipping and slippage. Not only does this screwdriver meet and exceed ASME/ANSI specifications, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: This is not an insulated tool.
• Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type, and length
• Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
• Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevents plate chipping and reduces slipping
• Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
• Model Number: 0153-21C
• Overall Length: 7-3/4"(19.7 cm)
• Weight: 0.15 lbs(.07 kg)
• Round Shank: 3/16"
• Flat Blade Screwdriver: 4"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: