Greenlee 0153-26C Cabinet Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 1/4" x 6"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Featuring a heavy duty tip that has been designed to fit with applications that are limited in their access, the Greenlee 0153-26C Flat Blade Screwdriver w/ Round Shank is the ultimate in ease and reliability. This screwdriver has a round shank that measures ¼ inch, while its flat blade is six inches. Plus, its marked handle allows you to easily identify the type, size and length of each tool.
The Greenlee 0153-26C Screwdriver also features a tip of black phosphate that prevents slippage and plate chipping. Its cushioned grip makes for an optimal amount of torque.
For you added peace of mind, the Greenlee 0153-26C comes with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, and it meets the specifications of ANSI and ASME. Greenlee is known as a preferred brand by electrical contractors everywhere. Please note that the Greenlee 0153-26C is not an insulated product.
Features:• Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type, and length
• Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
• Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevents plate chipping and reduces slipping
• Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0153-26C
• Overall Length: 10-11/32"(26.3 cm)
• Weight: 0.30 lbs(.14 kg)
• Round Shank: 1/4"
• Flat Blade Screwdriver: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: