- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0153-28C Keystone Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 1/4" x 1-1/2"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 3 pieces purchased.
About the Greenlee 0153-28C Keystone Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 1/4" x 1-1/2"
The Flat Blade Greenlee 0153-28C Keystone Tip Screwdriver w/ Round Shank is truly at the top of its class, providing the user with the comfort, ease and reliability you need to complete the most difficult of jobs. This screwdriver comes with black phosphate tips, which help to prevent slipping and the chipping of plates. The round shank of this product is ¼ inch, and its flat blade measures 1 ½ inches.
One of the best features of the Greenlee 0153-28C is the fact that the type, length and size of each screwdriver is indicated clearly, which adds to the convenience. For these reasons and more, this brand has become a favorite of top electrical contractors. It also exceeds the standards of ANSI and ASME specifications.
The Greenlee 0153-28C Keystone Tip Screwdriver comes with a limited lifetime warranty, available direct from the manufacturer. Simply put, there’s no other tool on the market that will meet your needs like the Greenlee 0153-28C!
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type, and length
- Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevents plate chipping and reduces slipping
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0153-28C
- Overall Length: 3-1/8"(7.9 cm)
- Weight: 0.10 lbs(.05 kg)
- Round Shank: 1/4"
- Flat Blade Screwdriver: 1-1/2"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.