Greenlee 0153-33-INS Screwdriver, Phillips Tip Insulated - #2 x 4"
Ask a Question
About this Product
With an ergonomically designed handle that gives the user the ultimate comfort for lessened fatigue the 4” Greenlee 0153-33-INS Phillips Tip Insulated Screwdriver is a heavy-duty, durable tool. It features dual colors so that you can easily identify tools that might be damaged. The screwdriver also has tips that have been precision machined and are made from black phosphate, which means they have the best fit possible and won’t chip any plating.
Just like all of the brand’s tools, the Greenlee 0153-33-INS Insulated Screwdriver is trusted by electrical contractors everywhere. It has been rated to 1,000 volts, and meets the high standards of ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900. The tool’s integrated handle design and flared shaft also reduces handle-to-shaft twisting that often occurs because of excessive torquing.
• Built heavy-duty for longer life
• Built with precision-machined, black phosphate-plated tips for accurate fastener contact
• Ergonomically-designed formore comfort and torque
• Dual color insulation provides added safety
• Finish: Black Phosphate Plated Tip
• Overall Length: 8-1/4 IN (21.000 CM)
• Shank Length: 4.000 IN
• Standard: ASTM And IEC
• Tip Size: #2
• Tip Type: Phillips
• Type: Heavy Duty, Insulated
• Voltage: 1000 VAC
• Weight: 0.240 LB (0.110 KG)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: